Registered: 5 months มาแล้ว
5 life hacks for playing Sudoku Who does not like Japanese crosswords - he simply does not know how to solve them.
The puzzles invented in the land of the rising sun are capturing the minds of millions of users. And if you are one of them, be proud. After all, solving problems on a mathematical basis increases logical thinking and (as scientifically proven) reduces the risk of Alzheimer's disease.
Well, if you are not yet ranked among the army of fans of Japanese crosswords or Sudoku, then it's time to join. Logic puzzles are excellent "killers" of time, it is not in vain that they are taken with them on a long journey. Plus, digital tasks are very relaxing, develop memory, allow you to achieve a clear mind and "comprehend Zen."
So, we figured it out with benefit, it remains only to understand how to play. And here everything is much simpler than it might seem at first glance. Ready?
The rules of Sudoku geniuses
Drop impatience. The main mistake newbies make is haste, in which thoughts and numbers are confused. You cannot succeed with this approach. Therefore, before counting, you should tune in to the desired mood. But there is an exception to this rule. For example, for tournament participants. Did you know that there are world Sudoku tournaments where opponents are asked to solve more than 68 speed problems? This is where time is measured in seconds. And in everyday life, we offer you to relax, and as in an old joke, "to receive contentment."
So, here are 5 more life hacks from experienced Sudoku online players:
1. Don't count in your head. That is, of course, count, but write down any results and theories of possible numbers in the corner of the cell. This will help you see the big picture and solve crosswords of difficult levels. Some online Sudoku also involves recording of unconfirmed solutions.
2. Forget order. Most players try to follow a system of thinking, and count from left to right (i.e. like reading). This is a flawed tactic. You need to start with the squares that are most filled with numbers, and continue along the most complete rows and columns.
3. Always fill in empty spaces in 3x3 squares. It is a mistake to think that since there is only one number left, the further decision is obvious. On the contrary, an empty square can lead a logical solution to a dead end.
4. Care, only care! Yes, after reading this paragraph, many will exclaim: "Thank you, captain of the evidence!". But once you miscalculate the number at the beginning and spend an hour on solving a meaningless problem, you will stop treating it like that. Therefore, it is better to do "good" right away.
5. Use deduction. According to the rules of Sudoku, only one number is suitable for each cell. Those. there are no alternatives. Having estimated that there are several empty cells left in the 3x3 square (for example, 4,5,6), and only 5 are suitable for a certain one, feel free to write down. It is enough to check the presence of this number in the column and row.
Another life hack, but already of vital content. To save on expensive paper crosswords, look for printable free web sudoku. A printout costs an order of magnitude cheaper than buying an entire magazine. In addition, you will independently choose the puzzles you are interested in and save yourself from reading the "bearded" jokes that printers like to clog the place with.
For lvl 80 players
Sudoku Naturally, in mathematical games you cannot do without algorithms for solving. The most popular of these is called Ariadne's Thread. The bottom line is this: choose a square in which only 2 numbers are not filled. It is important that on their basis it turns out to guess the maximum number of other cells. Choose one of the two numbers "at random" and write it down in an empty cell - then comes the standard solution to the problem. If at a certain moment the thread has led to a dead end, it should be "broken". This means that the original number was different, and the solution starts from the beginning.
This method is a little contrary to the basic rules of the game, but sometimes you just can't start complex Sudoku differently.
5 most interesting Sudoku for Android
Five Sudoku. Choose your version of your favorite game